Maharashtra TET 2013 Answer Key Download from www.mahatet.in

Maharashtra TET 2013 Teacher Eligibity Test

Maharashtra TET is conducted on 15.12.2013 all over Maharashtra to select candidates for the post of Teacher for Primary classes and upper primary classes from I to VIII.

Qualification Of these exams--
Maha TET exams Paper I
Maharashtra TET Paper I is meant for Candidates who have passed out D.Ted and intend to apply for the post of Primary Teacher from Class I to Vth Std. 

Paper II are over candidates who have appeared these exams will be eagerly expecting Maharashtra TET Answer key 2013. 

Maha TET exams Paper II

 B.Ed Qualification and are aspiring for the post of Teacher for Upper Primary Classes from VI to VIII.
It is expected that Maharashtra TET Answer key 2013 will be released in the Official Website www.mahatet.in by Maharashtra State Council of Examinations, Pune soon.

Whereas, Maharashtra TET Paper II and I conducted on 15.12.2013.

Maharashtra TET is not mandatory for existing teachers and at the same time all candidates who apply for teacher post in Maharashtra should clear this Teacher Eligibility Test.
Download from www.mahatet.in – 

No comments:

Post a Comment