Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2013

Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2013 – Recruitment under Sports Quota Posts
Rail Coach Factory Vacancy Details:

Total No. of Posts: 23

Name of the Post:
I. Games/Events (PB-I)
1. Basketball (Men): 02 Posts
2. Hockey (Women): 04 Posts
3. Golf (Men): 01 Post
4. Wrestling (Men): 01 Post

II. Games/Events
1. Athletic (Men): 05 Posts
2. Basketball (Men): 02 Posts
3. Hockey (Men): 03 Posts
4. Football (Men): 05 Posts

Salary-- (PB-I(5200-20200) Grade Pay Rs.1800/-)

Age Limit: Candidate age limit should be between 18-25 years as on 01-07-2013.

Qualification: Candidates should possess High School or equivalent examination passed and represented the Country in any of Championships/events like World Cup (Junior/Senior category), 

Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in trial and interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their applications in the prescribed format by affixing a passport size photograph along with attested photocopies

to
“Recruitment against Sports Quota 13-14”

should reach in the office of the General Manager (Personnel), Recruitment Section, Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala-144 602 

Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 12-08-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment