Deccan Grameena Bank Recruitment 2013

Deccan Grameena Bank Recruitment 2013 – Officer and Assistant

Deccan Grameena Bank invites online applications from Indian National candidates who have appeared and have eligible score at the Common Written Examination (CWE) for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012  for the following banking post of Officer in Junior Management (Scale-I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose).

Name of the Post
No of Posts
Officer Scale-I
76 (SC-10, ST-07, OBC-23)
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
77 (SC-18, ST-10, OBC-16)

Scale of Pays: Officer JMGS-I – Rs.14,500-600

Office Assistant – Rs.7,200-400

Probation Period: Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of 02 years in case of Officer JMGS-I and 01 year in case of Office Assistant.

Age Limit (As on 01/06/2012): For Officer Scale-I - Above 18 years, Below 28 years. For Office Assistant - Between 18 years and 28 years.

Qualification: (As on 01/06/2012) [Required - TELUGU OR URDU” as one of the subjects at Matriculation/Xth Standard]

Office Assistant (Multipurpose) - Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent. Essential: Proficiency in local language.

Officer Scale-I - Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent Proficiency in local language.

Pre-Requisite Qualifications: Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS in September 2012 – Minimum Cut-off Score]
For Office Assistant - 89 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS Candidates, 95&above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/GEN-EXS.

For Officer Scale-I - 97 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS Candidates, 103&above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/GEN-EXS.

Application Fee (Including Postage / Intimation Charges): Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Rs.100/- for all others. 

Requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS/on line at any of the Branches of State Bank of Hyderabad

 (ACCOUNT NO. 62289528484 OF DILSUKHNAGAR BRANCH, HYDERABAD)

 or any of the Branches of Deccan Grameena Bank (ACCOUNT NO. 79013654748 OF NALLAKUNTA BRANCH, HYDERABAD), by means of a Payment challan available in the Bank’s website.

How To Apply: Eligible candidates are required to apply online between 18-07-2013.

LAST DATE--01-08-2013.


Detailed Advertisement: http://www.dgbhyd.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment