Kgsgbank Officer Recruitment 2013

Kgsgbank Officer Recruitment 2013 www.kgsgbank.co.in Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank

Kgsgbank Officer Recruitment 2013 Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank invites application for the post of Officer in MMGS II, JMGS I, Office Assistant who have appeared for Common Written Examination for RRB conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared Qualified.

 Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank has published the notification of recruitment for the 492 vacant seats of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale-III)/ Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale-II)/ Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale-I) cadre & Officer Assistant.

Officer Scale-III
04

Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)
13

Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountant)
01

Officer Scale-II (Treasure Manger)
01

Officer Scale-I
231

Officer Assistant (Multipurpose)
242

Age of the candidates must be above 18 years.

Required Eligibility: For details you should see the Official Notification.


Sl. No.
Name of Posts
Pay Scale
1
Officer Scale-III
Rs.25700-31500/-
2
Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)
Rs.19400-28100/-
3
Officer Scale-I
Rs.14500-25700/-
4
Officer Assistant (Multipurpose)
7200-19300/-
  
How to Apply for Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013: The candidates who want to apply for these posts may apply through filling the application form online through the Official Website which is www.kgsgbank.co.in.


For More Details Click Here

Important Dates:
Payment of Application Fees: 4th July 2013 - 24th July 2013
Opening date for Online Registration: 4th July 2013
Last Date for Online Registration: 24th July 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment