JPSC Recruitment Medical officers 2013 – Apply online for 71 Medical Officer
Posts
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has issued notification for
the recruitment of 71 Medical officers (Basic Grade) Vacancies.
Total No. of Posts: 71
Name of the Post: Medical officer
Name of the Post: Medical officer
Age Limit: Candidates age should be below 37 years for BC-I
and II, 38 years for BC-I and II Women, 40 years for SC/ ST (Men and Women), 42
years for PH (BC-I and II), 43 years for PH (BC-I and II Women) and 45 years
for PH (SC / ST) Candidates.
Qualification: Candidates must possess M.B.B.S
recognized by Medical Council ofIndia & complete the internship.
Selection Process: Selection is based on written test and
interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.500 (Exam Fee) +
17.50 (Online Application) + Rs.50 (Bank Charges) for Backward classes I and
II, 250 (Exam Fee) + 17.50 (Online Application) + Rs.50 (Bank Charges)
SC/
ST candidates. PH candidates are exempted from exam fee they have to pay 17.50
(Online Application) + Rs.50 (Bank Charges) only for Bank charges and online
Application fee in the shape of challan which can be obtained from
www.jpsc.gov.in. Challan must be remitted in SBI.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply through online from
www.jpsconline.gov.in
After submission of online
application candidates need to take print out of submitted online application
send it along with copies of age, caste, qualification certificates, challan
(JPSC Copy) and other necessary documents to
Jharkhand Public Service
Commission,
Circular Road,
Ranchi-834001 through Registered/ Speed Post
Important Dates:
Last Date of Online Application: 26-07-2013 by 5:00 PM
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 06-08-2013 by 5:00 PM.
Last Date of Online Application: 26-07-2013 by 5:00 PM
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 06-08-2013 by 5:00 PM.
No comments:
Post a Comment